The NZ Robotics, Automation and Sensing AGM and Forum this year is as planned at IVCNZ on 21 November 2016. Please see the schedule and speakers for the forum below.
4.40pm AGM (AgHort Lecture Block, Massey University, Palmerston North - http://ivcnz.massey.ac.nz/venue.asp)
Short report and confirmation of officers for 2017. It will take place in the same room as the Forum.
The monthly teleconference group for NZRAS proposes to continue the current officers listed below, who agree to take the role of confirmed. Nominations can be made and in that case an election held.
- Chair: Bruce MacDonald, University of Auckland
- Vice-chair: Ian Woodhead, Lincoln Agritech
- Secretary: (Shen) Hin Lim, University of Waikato (thanks for volunteering during the year when Andrew Dawson's role changed)
- Treasurer: John Kennedy, GNS
5.00pm NZRAS Forum (AgHort Lecture Block, Massey University, Palmerston North - http://ivcnz.massey.ac.nz/venue.asp)
Industry: Current situation and needs (in small animal veterinary science) - Andrew Worth, Institute of Vet, Animal & Biomedical Sciences, Massey University
Research - Phil Bones, University of Canterbury
- Horticulture and Agriculture
- Industry: Use and application of Hyperspectral imaging for the primary industries - Ian Yule, Institute of Agriculture & Environment, Massey University
- Research - Richard Green, University of Canterbury
- Industry and Research - Don Cleland, Massey University